Here we are in August already!
This year is flying by, which brings me to this post.
My baby turned 6 on the 14th of this month and I can not believe how quickly those 6 years have passed. It feels like we moved yesterday and he was just starting to walk.
I didn't take my good camera to his little birthday party after school but I did take a few pics on my SE iPhone. The quality isn't all that great but if you don't try to enlarge your photos then they are fine.
I converted the photos to black and white to go nicely on this page.
(Plus he was still in his uniform so he wasn't that well dressed for the occasion.)
I seriously really need to get myself sorted out and scrapbook more.
The kids are growing way way to fast an I am just not getting it done!!
(as you can tell I really am more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker!)
- Stamps: Timeless Textures, Swirly Frames, Swirly Bird, Make a Difference, Labeler Alphabet, Pick a Pennant
- Ink: White Craft, Memento, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay
- Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer and Tropical Escape DSP stack
- Tools: Celebrate You Thinlits with the bigshot & Shimmery White Embossing paste with the Brick Decorative Mask.
- Embellishments: Frost White Shimmer Paint (coming soon) sprayed over the background.