Saturday 20 February 2016

Global Design Project #GDP023

Hi and welcome to my blog. 
This is the very first time I have participated in the Global Design Project. I saw it was balloons and I had a super cute idea for it.



Here is the card I came up with with a limited amount of time.


I think this crab is super super cute. The shim from the clouds doesn't really show that well in the picture.




  • Stamps: You're Sublime & Balloon Celebration
  • Ink: Memento, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay
  • Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Shine on Specialty DSP
  • Tools: Balloon Bouquet Punch
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, White bakers twine and linen thread


To view the rest of the entries visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! The crab with the balloons is brilliant! Love this card! I'm so glad you played along with this week's Balloons Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project - thanks!

    ReplyDelete