Thursday 31 March 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge #304

I am really enjoying popping over to different challenges to check them out. 
This one is the Just Add Ink Challenge and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with the colours!! They have said on their page just find what inspires you and use that as the starting point of your project - the colours, patterns and textures or elements within.

This is the challenge




Definately the colours that inspired me for this one..

This is my card I am so loving it, I think I might make a few more with a Birthday sentiment as well.
I love colour especially on white with the black background it certainly does pop!
A simple but effective card for you with masking, one of my favourite techniques. 

Unfortunately I was too late to submit this but it got me creating so I am happy with that.
 

For more information please visit the blog
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/

  • Stamps: Sentiment & flower from Rose Wonder
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Cucumber Crush
  • Card: Whisper White
  • Tools: Sponges
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals & Black Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment