Saturday 9 April 2016

Global Design Project #GDP030

I have had a busy little day here making cards today while the kiddies watched a few movies :-)

This weeks Global Design Project is a sketch.


I haven't got many baby cards in my stash at the moment so I thought I would flip it on it's side and make one.

This is what I came up with



I really need to stock up on these as babies are being born alot lately.

I really love this DSP it's super cute


  • Stamps: And Many More
  • Ink: Mint Macaron
  • Card: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Birthday Bouquet DSP
  • Tools: Happy Heart Embossing folder with the Bigshot as well as the Baby's First Framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Hearts Border punch and heart from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Wink of Stella & Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim
  • #GDP030


To view the rest of the entries visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole!! Great to see you playing along with the Global Design Project this week! I love your card awesome take on the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Nicole! All of those layers are wonderful! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project ~ Krista from Canada!

    ReplyDelete