Tuesday 5 April 2016

Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA -294

Hi everyone
Another Challenge I have stumbled upon is the Pals Paper Arts

This week it is a sketch


Its hubby's birthday tomorrow so I had better make him a birthday card........

Ok here it is


I hope he likes it. (well we will find out in the morning!!)
Just a quick blog I need to make more male inspired cards and these stampsets are just perfect for it.


  • Stamps: Guy Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge and Beautiful Ride
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Basic Grey and Crumb Cake
  • Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, clear window sheet and Neutrals DSP paper Stack
  • Tools: 2 1/2 inch circle punch
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that red bug along with the Gorgeous Grunge and the Diagonal Stripes. Everything worked perfectly together. Thanks for joining us a the Pals Paper Arts this week and for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute red bug! It looks so nice stamped onto a solid, bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Nic! I love the VW so much! Did Whiskers like his card?

    ReplyDelete