Wednesday 18 May 2016

Cas(e) this sketch #172

I have a new challenge this week
Cas(e) this sketch


Its very pretty





I thought I might use some pretty dsp as the main focal point in this challenge
Here is what I made with it



The DSP (Designer Series Paper) had its own shim to it so I thought it was perfect to use on its own.
Simple works out just lovely and these colours work so beautifully together.

To view the other amazing projects head on over to
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/


  • Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
  • Ink:  Night of Navy and Cucumber Crush
  • Card: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon wonder, whisper white and Affectionately Yours specialty DSP
  • Tools: Duet Banner Punch & spring flowers embossing folder (retired) with the bigshot
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Thick bakers twine in cucumber crush and watermelon wonder Dotted lace trim
  • CAS(E) this Sketch CTS#172

1 comment: