Friday 25 November 2016

Onstage Live Brisbane 2016 (Post number 2)



This year is Stampin' Up's! 10th year in the South Pacific Market... WOW!! 
I am lucky to have been a part of it for nearly 6 years..

This post is a post with pics of display boards, people and milestones.
My major milestone was my 5 year walk



I was super lucky to have done this with my SU buddy Renae Crosby (Crozlow Crafts)

She is such a bright fun person and we get along ever so well. I am lucky I joined Stampin' Up! or I would have never met such gorgeous people!
Here are a few more gorgeous people..











I am so so super lucky to have met such a talented group of beautiful people and this is journey is so super fun to be on... If you wish to join me visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nicolewilson/jointhefun and you can also be a part of my team the Inkypinks.

This was my Silver Elite walk which I wasn't actually expecting to do.


Here are some of the pictures of the display boards from Onstage. 



 



Can you pick which ones were mine? I will make a final post about Onstage in the next few days so you can see the individual pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment