Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Click here to join the Facebook page which now has over 1700 members and see what it’s all about.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
Welcome from Rose's amazing project.
As I have said before you can never have too many birthday cards!
A pretty simple card. The background I embossed with the Layered leaves embossing folder and then lightly rolled Flirty Flamingo Ink over the raised impression to give it more bold colour.
Such pretty bright colours this week thanks Tanya :-)
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist
- Card: Whisper White, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Tempting Turquoise and Champagne Foil
- Tools: Layering Circles, Stitched Circles Framelits & Layered Leaves Textured Embossing Folder with the bigshot, classic label punch and sponge brayer
- Embelishments: Dimensionals, Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon and Touches of Nature Wood Elements
Jump on over to Rachel and check out her interpretation of these colours!