Monday 4 September 2017

What Will You Stamp 132? #WWYS132


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 132.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



This is such a gorgeous set and it has matching framelits and Designer Series Paper!




This week I thought I would keep it simple and use the cake stamp and do a little bit of watercolouring.


  • Stamps: Birthday Delivery
  • Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Smokey Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky
  • Card: Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Watercolour
  • Tools: Stiched Framelits with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella, Dimensionals and Rhinestones


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments: