Monday 11 September 2017

What Will You Stamp 133? #WWYS133


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 133.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



My daughter turned 7 in July and here is the card I made for her.
I have been waiting for the moment to showcase this card and this gorgeous stampset is this weeks set :-)



Such a pretty stampset and the picture does not do it justice as it is much brighter in real life.
I love making stepper cards they add so much dimension to the card layout.

  • Stamps: Magical Mermaid and Number of Years
  • Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, versamark, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst and Pink Pirouette
  • Card: Glossy White, Tranquil Tide, Shimmer and Lemon Lime Twist
  • Tools: Large Numbers Framelits with the bigshot, copper embossing powder and heat tool
  • Embellishments: Copper Trim, Dimensionals and Wink of Stella


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great scene Nicole, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Nicole. One she will treasure always I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nicole! So much depth and detail in this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete