Thursday 22 March 2018

Global Design Project 130 #GDP130




This weeks project for Global Design Project is a sketch challenge.

When I get a spare minute I try to make cards for these challenges as they get me out of my comfort zone and thinking outside the box a little.

I decided to pull out the Hold on to Hope set and see what I could make with this challenge.




This set will be great for Baptisms/ christenings, confirmation and communion cards as well.
I really love the framelits that come with the set they are just gorgeous! 


  • Stampset: Hold on to Hope
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry
  • Card:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Silver Foil and Bundle of Love Specialty DSP
  • Tools: Crosses of Hope & Stitched Circles Framelits  with the bigshot, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write markers.
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, rhinestones, wink of stella & silver ribbon
  • #GDP130
To visit the other projects visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment