Monday 19 March 2018

What Will You Stamp 160? #WWYS160

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 160.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



This is anther set that its the first time I have pulled out the stamps and framelits.
I love that What Will You Stamp challenges get me creating with sets I haven't used as yet.



I haven't made a wedding card in a while and this is the perfect set for this.




Using Stampin' Blends again on this card as they colour so beautifully.

  • Stamps: Cake Soirée, Sentiment from Rose wonder 
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Blushing Bride & Pink Pirouette
  • Card: Whisper White, Silver Foil, Old Olive, Shimmery White and Pink Pirouette
  • Tools: Sweet Cake Framelits & Rose Garden Thinlits with the bigshot, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin' Blends, Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks with Shimmery White Embossing Paste coloured with pink pirouette ink
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Rhinestones



To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment