Tuesday 15 May 2018

Kelly's Stamping Friends - Birthday Blog Hop



Happy Birthday to my gorgeous friend Kelly Kent!
If I had never taken up this hobby I would never have met her! I'm so glad that I have found great friends with Stampin' Up! (I just wish we all lived closer for more crafty times together)

You have hopped on over from the best hugger in Stampin' Up! that I have ever met, the lovely Monique Fielder

I made this card for Kelly (hopefully she has it before the hop!)






The idea came from two demo friends who made me a gorgeous coffee tag card and posted it to me as I couldn't make onstage last November over east.
Thankyou Vicki McBride and Sue Arthur you two are just gorgeous x

I made this card with one whole sheet of cardstock for the base and matted each panel with cardstock and DSP. I think the Share What You Love Specialty DSP in the middle of the card was gorgeous enough without adding any more stamping!

I really hope Kelly loves her card and has an amazing birthday.


  • Stamps: Love What You Do, (Kelly's name was the Make a difference stampset) and sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet
  • Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Stayz On and Old Olive
  • Card: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Share What You Love Specialty DSP
  • Tools: Stitched Circles Framelits & Petals and More Thinlits with the big shot
  • Embelishments:  Dimensionals, White Bakers Twine, Ruffled Berry Burst Ribbon, Pearlized Doily, Share What You Love pearls and wink of stella

https://hightreeshousesite.wordpress.com/2018/05/15/kellys-stamping-friends-birthday-blog-hop




12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. I'd have a hard time deciding which side to display! Love Berry Burst and Blackberry Bliss together, and all that fabulous DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness but this is a fun card, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project my huggable friend, it is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, so pretty! The colours you've chosen are so rich and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is a little bit fancy Nicole! Love it. I am the same...if it wasn't for Stampin' Up! I never would have gained such a lovely friend like Kelly and all her other SU friends like you! 3 Hours!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG absolutely gorgeous creation, Nicole. What a stunning birthday card for a stunning lady. Best use of this DSP I have seen to date!! Loving your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nicole, this is so gorgeous, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the colours & design - it arrived safe & sound and oh-so-pretty. Thanks for sharing in my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her stamped name!! Such a super special personalised touch! Gorgeous card, and perfect DSP. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Nicole. What a fun Fold that is. Well done. It looks awesome in that paper too. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply STUNNING Nicole! Love the whole idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice colour and design,unique collection or special collection of happy birthday wishes for a friend. This is include many status and images for wishing happy birthday .
    happy birthday wishes for a friend

    ReplyDelete