Monday 21 May 2018

What Will You Stamp 169? #WWYS169

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 169.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


Here is the card I made using a couple of new colours
(well two returning in colours and one brand new colour)


I am loving the new purples that we are getting very soon!



I like the effect of a window panel style card.
(I have no idea what they are called so I just make it up although there is a proper name for most of the card fancy fold styles.)

Repeating the smaller stamps within a stampset makes for an effective background when there is no current DSP that will match it.
The bonus of this is you can pick any colour your heart so desires!

  • Stamps: Bubble Over
  • Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana
  • Card: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape and clear Acetate sheet.
  • Tools: Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies with the Big Shot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, wink of stella & clear Epoxy stickers



To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment