Thursday 16 August 2018

My Baby has just turned 6!!

Here we are in August already! 
This year is flying by, which brings me to this post.
My baby turned 6 on the 14th of this month and I can not believe how quickly those 6 years have passed. It feels like we moved yesterday and he was just starting to walk.

I didn't take my good camera to his little birthday party after school but I did take a few pics on my SE iPhone. The quality isn't all that great but if you don't try to enlarge your photos then they are fine.



I converted the photos to black and white to go nicely on this page. 
(Plus he was still in his uniform so he wasn't that well dressed for the occasion.)

I seriously really need to get myself sorted out and scrapbook more. 
The kids are growing way way to fast an I am just not getting it done!!
(as you can tell I really am more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker!)


  • Stamps: Timeless Textures, Swirly Frames, Swirly Bird, Make a Difference, Labeler Alphabet, Pick a Pennant
  • Ink: White Craft, Memento, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay
  • Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer and Tropical Escape DSP stack
  • Tools: Celebrate You Thinlits with the bigshot & Shimmery White Embossing paste with the Brick Decorative Mask.
  • Embellishments: Frost White Shimmer Paint (coming soon) sprayed over the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment