Thursday 2 August 2018

TGIF Challenges meets Fab Friday Challenge #TGIFC170 #FabFri142



This week I have had a little time to craft and I grabbed two more challenges to create with 

This weeks TGIF challenge is


So either repeat an image by stamping off or repeat the image on your project

&

and a Fab Friday
 colour challenge



The set I used for these challenges was still sitting on my desk from a play I had with it earlier in the week.


I think that the greens (Mossy Meadow, Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron) all look lovely together





I love it!
The Stitched Framelits that have been released in this new annual catalogue are just so versatile and so super easy to use! 

The repetitive images are my background images on the tranquil tide and also on the Mint Macaron Stitched Framelit. 

  • Stampset: Botanical Bliss
  • Ink: Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide
  • Card: Whisper White, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow
  • Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Botanical Tags Thinlits and the Tufted Embossing folder with the bigshot as well as sponge daubers
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals & Rhinestones
  • #TGIFC170
  • #FabFri142
To visit the other projects visit
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/
&
http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm such a sucker for stems of all kinds, lol - I think you made this card just for me, Nicole! Lovely use of our colors - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete