Wednesday 19 September 2018

The Artful Stampers Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop (Untraditional Colours)


Here I am again with the lovely Artful Stampers girls for a little blog hop with a Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop with a twist.

Well untraditional Christmas colours is a little bit of a challenge for me...…

You have hopped on over from Anna

Here is my card



Dashing Deer is one of my favourite new bundles in the Holiday Catalogue I had to use it again!

Purple is one of my favourite colours too, so it was fitting that I made a monochrome style card with it!

A really simple card this hop :-) cards don't have to be too detailed or hard to make.

  • Stamps: Dashing Deer
  • Ink:  Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather
  • Card: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Toil and Trouble DSP
  • Tools: Detailed Deer Thinlits with the Bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals.


Over to the amazing Alisa to see her amazing card!


Full list of blogs included

Annette
Anna
Nicole - YOU ARE HERE!
Alisa
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Dashing Deer looks amazing in purple! Your card just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Nicole. I love the monochromatic purples.

    ReplyDelete