Monday 3 September 2018

What Will You Stamp 184? #WWYS184

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 184.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


This weeks stampset is Oh So Eclectic and I must say I have used this set and the matching framelits quite a bit.

The card that I had in my mind to the card that actually came out on paper was totally different...… but I do like it!


Sometimes less is more.
It is really hard to see in this first picture that I have used the shimmer paint on the background.
The shimmer paint was placed into a spritzer with some alcohol and lightly sprayed over the background of the base card.


This second picture shows it a bit better.
Super sparkly.

  • Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
  • Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Soft Seafoam and Sahara Sand
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black and Sparkle Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Eclectic Layers and Stitched Labels Framelits with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint and Black cord ribbon


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the shimmer paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love how you used the black CS for the die and add the beautiful colored paper behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking, Nicole! Fabulous combo of soft, dark and bright!

    ReplyDelete