Wednesday 14 November 2018

Colour INKspiration 45 #CI45


What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in.  You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
 Click here to join the Facebook page which now has over 1900 members and see what it’s all about.

Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook.  The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.



Welcome from the ever so lovely Liz who I was lucky to see on the weekend at our Onstage Local over the other side of the country in Brisbane!
(She presented too what an amazing lady)

Choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 colours!

I chose to use 1 colour.....


Fresh Fig

I pulled out a set that I recently purchased and although I have actually never cut any of my stamps apart, I did cut the sentiments off to make separate stamps as I prefer to use them differently to the way they come in the case.

I did use all the picture stamps out of this set. 
The background was stamped in the smaller flower image and two small panels on top were the two fish images out of the set.
I fussy cut the bonsai tree out and because it is stamped onto whisper white it looks great against the base card.

Monochrome is so striking I think I might go and make the other colours into this card too.....

  • Stamps: All The Good Things
  • Ink: Fresh Fig
  • Card: Whisper White, Fresh Fig and 6x6 Designer Series Paper
  • Tools:  Stitched Shapes Framelits with the bigshot, sponge dauber and the 2 1/2inch punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Shimmer paint & iridescent sequins

https://handmadebyjuliaquinn.blogspot.com/2018/11/colour-inkspiration-45-incolours.html



Next up is Julia's awesome card, oh and I got to see her on the weekend too! Super Lucky.

5 comments:

  1. love love love, I love this set and your card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunner! This is such a striking card and in all it's Fresh Figginess! The first cut is the hardest but once you make it, it opens up so many stamping possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this! Beautiful card made with one of my favourite stamp sets. Colour is divine too. Thank you sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful monochrome creation, Nicole. I really NEED this stamp set and I love your take so much! So lovely finally meeting you for reals in Brisbane last week. D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of monochrome and thus card shows why! It looks amazing! I love how you've used all the images on one card. And you're so brave to cut your stamps!

    ReplyDelete