Monday 21 January 2019

What Will You Stamp 203? #WWYS203

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 203.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


I really haven't been able to participate the last couple of months as I didn't have any of the great sets that were featured. (it would be nice to have a never ending bank account but it is just not possible!)

I am back anyway for this one.


The stamparatus is the best invention to get the sentiment just right on this card.
I love it and I think I should crack it out more often.

This is a simple card but with a bit of layering and dimension it comes up pretty cute!

  • Stamps: Colorful Season (Colourful Season)
  • Ink:  Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand
  • Card: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Wood Textures DSP
  • Tools: Seasonal Layers Thinlits with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment