Saturday 9 February 2019

Global Design Project 175 & SU Only Challenges 216 #GDP175 #SUOC216










This weeks challenge is Flowers!


I think they tie in just nicely together don't you? 


Here is the card I made for a very very special Stampin' Up! friend. 
I am so glad this hobby of mine has brought us together, for if I never did it we would never have crossed paths.




Happy Birthday Denise!! I just hope she sees this after her birthday....

I really love the country feel of this beautiful stampset and matching framelits.
I did cut two of the background trellis pieces and pieced the shimmery white back into the background Flirty Flamingo background.

Gorgeous!


  • Stamps: Climbing Roses and sentiment from Piece of Cake
  • Ink: Memento Black and Flirty Flamingo
  • Card: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo and Gingham Gala DSP stack
  • Tools:  Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies with the Bigshot and Old Olive & Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark Stampin' Blends
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Wink of Stella
for more projects in these challenges visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/
#GDP175
https://suochallenges.com/
#SUOC216


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - I love that grid behind and the gorgeous colouring you've done - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers with the gingham layer, that Daffodil Delight gingham is just so cheerful and sunny with the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I'm loving the gingham gala DSP. It's o cheerful and makes me think of Spring. Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love your coloring on those pretty roses I am sure your friend will love this beauty! Thanks for playing along with the floral challenge at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card looks even more beautiful in real life! Thank you so much Nicole, I absolutely love it and am so glad our love of creating brought us together xxx

    ReplyDelete