Monday 11 February 2019

What Will You Stamp 206? #WWYS206

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 206.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



I really like all the words in this set although I haven't played with it much.
I have so many birthday cards to make!!



I grabbed some watercolour paper and the three inks and "smooshed" them onto a clear block randomly, then I lightly sprayed with some water and placed onto the watercolour paper to get the background for this card.

The new rectangular framelits are awesome in framing the image in an offset way. I love them! 


I posted this pic on my Instagram on Saturday showing that you can colour your clear droplets with your Stampin' Blends to get more from them on a project.


  • Stamps: Amazing Life
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Versamark, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather and Mango Melody.
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Highland Heather, Sparkle Glimmer Paper and Watercolour paper
  • Tools: Rectangle Stitched Framelits with the bigshot, White embossing powder and Light and Dark Stampin' Blends in Mango Melody, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Heart Epoxy Droplets


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment