Wednesday 13 March 2019

Colour INKspiration 51 #CI51


What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in.  You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
 Click here to join the Facebook page which now has over 1900 members and see what it’s all about.

Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook.  The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.



Welcome from the awesome Jacque's page



This is such a pretty colour combo and picture inspiration that I decided to make a Wedding Card with the colours.


I really like how well the water coloured, colours work together on the floral image of the cake.
It is a bit of a CAS card which I really don't make that many of.
I always seem to overcomplicate everything!

I think I will have to do more of this style.

  • Stamps: Cake Soiree and sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet
  • Ink: Mango Melody, Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather and Stayzon
  • Card: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Silver Foil, Shimmery White, Pear Pizzazz and Botanical Butterfly DSP
  • Tools: Sweet Cake Framelits and watercolour brush
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals

https://kocreationscards.blogspot.com/2019/03/ci51-colour-inkspiration-crew.html


Now off to check out Kim and her gorgeous card!

5 comments:

  1. Love the edging down the side of the card. The wedding cake is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly clean and simple and stunning. Love the little extra flower on top of the cake. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean- I find it hard to stop at clean and simple- Maybe because I have so many wonderful products to play with!!! I love your stylish wedding cake Nicole, great choice of stamp, there's a nice splash of beautiful colour but I think you've nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white space and the little striped strip at the side is a genius addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a really pretty wedding card! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete