Sunday 28 July 2019

Inspire.Create.Challenge 48 #48


I saw the challenge on this blog and thought perfect!!



I always need birthday cards and I'm always making them so I thought I would pop up the most recent card/s that I have made.



There was no waste from this card. I made a second.





I have made a few floating frame cards over the last month so I decided to show my class ladies how it is done.... Its a little time consuming but oh so effective and as soon as I saw Bloom and Grow in the annual catalogue I knew I wanted to make these.

  • Stampsets: Bloom & Grow and sentiments from Painted Glass and Beautiful Friendship
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Tools: Press and Seal and Stampin Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and Old Olive. Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes and Budding Blooms Dies with a die cutting machine.
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals

To visit the other projects visit
https://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Two very stunning cards! My favourite technique as well, thank you for sharing with us at Inspire Create.xx

    ReplyDelete