Tuesday 24 December 2019

Just Add Ink 487 #JAI487




Just Add Ink Challenge #487


This weeks challenge is



A sketch! 
I haven't really blogged or made any cards since onstage. To be honest I really haven't felt like it. I had some awful family news the day after it and I haven't wanted to craft since.
My mother isn't very well and I am wanting everyone to keep her in your thoughts as she has a long, long journey ahead.

I received a box a few days ago and thought I really need to make one last card for 2019 and when I saw the sketch I thought it was just perfect for it.


and its a sneak peak for some new goodies coming in just over a week!


I think I really need to get myself back into the craft room a bit more and get creating. 
That's what mum would want me to do!



  • Stamps: Honey Bee
  • Ink: - Memento
  • Card: Basic Black, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer, Mango Melody, Whisper White, vellum and Golden Honey Specialty DSP (saleabration)
  • Tools: Stitched Shapes & Detailed Bee Dies with a die cutting machine
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Peaceful Poppies Sequins and Champagne Mist Shimmery Paint


To see the other cards in this challenge head on over to
 http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty! This is my favorite set from the mini catalog! Hope your mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete