Monday 16 February 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 20



You have come over from Alisas page

A sketch challenge this week!


I left this to the last minute this week as a few things have cropped up so it is a simple card using From the Herd.


And silly me forgot to colour in the grass oh well!!! I will be more organized next week.


·  Stamps: From The Herd and Hardwood
·  Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Memento, Pink Pirouette
·  Card: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
·  Tools: Bigshot with stars framelits, Circle framelits, Blendabilities - Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette


All these products can be purchased online through my store


Pop over to Annettes page to see what she has made this week.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love the fussy cut bird on the top corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!!! Love that stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that colouring is fantastic - I must practice it, and I do have to get that hardwood stamp. it is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete