- Stamps: Coming Home & Itty Bitty Christmas
- Ink: Memento, Pretty Peacock, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party
- Card: Shimmery White, Whisper White, Crumb Cake & Pretty Peacock
- Tools: Home Together Dies and Subtle Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
Tuesday, 24 November 2020
- Stampset: Beautiful World and Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Ink: Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider
- Card: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Balmy Blue & Brass Foil
- Tools: World Map Dies as well as Old World Paper Embossing folder with a Stamp & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Sunday, 22 November 2020
This week over at Freshly Made Sketches is a funky sketch.
To me these colours are close to being Rich Razzleberry, Balmy Blue and Sahara Sand so here is the card that I made with the two combined challenges.
I still had my floating and Fluttering Stampset on my craft table so I decided to use it again this week on this challenge.
Using a textured background embossing folder it just adds that little bit more to the card rather than a flat looking background.
- Stampset: Floating and Fluttering and Itty Bitty Greetings
- Ink: Memento & Rich Razzleberry
- Card: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand
- Tools: Fluttering and Ornate Frames Dies as well as Painted Texture & Subtle Embossing folders with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends and a sponge dauber
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Wink of Stella
Thursday, 19 November 2020
- Stampset: Floating and Fluttering and Art Gallery
- Ink: Memento & Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Purple Posy, Blackberry Bliss and Basic Grey
- Tools: Potted Succulents, Stitched Hearts & Fluttering Dies as well as Brick and Mortar Embossing folder with a Stamp & Emboss Machine, White Embossing Powder with a Heat Tool, Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy and Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Iridescent Pearls & Wink of Stella
Wednesday, 18 November 2020
I haven't done a Fab Friday Challenge for a little while so I went and had a look to see what they had up for the week.
- Stampset: Art Gallery (coming soon)
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Fine Art Floral DSP (coming soon)
- Tools: Floral Gallery Dies and Painted Texture Embossing Folder (coming soon) with a Stampin' Cut N Emboss Machine, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold leaf Foiling (coming soon) , Heat and Stick with a heat tool, Old Olive and Pool Party Stampin' Write markers.
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Gold Faceted Gems
Saturday, 14 November 2020
- Stamps: Forever Blossoms and a sneak peek of a new set called Enjoy the Moment (coming soon)
- Ink: Petal Pink, Basic Grey, Memento and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Basic Black and Peony Garden DSP
- Tools: Cherry Blossom Dies & Subtle Embossing Folder with a Cut Stampin' Emboss Machine, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in a spritzer bottle, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends, Foam Rollers, White Embossing Powder with a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Elegant Faceted Gems
Tuesday, 3 November 2020
- Stamps: All Things Fabulous and Dragonfly Garden (coming soon)
- Ink: - Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight
- Card: Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Silver Foil
- Tools: Fabulous Florals and Stitched So Sweetly Dies as well as Subtle Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals