- Stamps: -
- Ink: -
- Card: Highland Heather, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Old Olive, Purple Posy and Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Hydrangea Dies with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Thursday, 31 December 2020
Wednesday, 23 December 2020
My friend Leonie from Stamp a latté has a weekly hop going and her theme this week is Jan-June Mini Sneak Peek and I am currently having a little play with my mini catalogue items so I thought I would join in.
- Stamps: Flowering Cactus
- Ink: Highland Heather and Calypso Coral
- Card: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Flowering Cactus DSP
- Tools: Flowering Cactus and Stitched Nested Labels Dies with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Calypso Coral Twine from the Kit
Monday, 21 December 2020
- Stampset: Always in My Heart
- Ink: Versamark
- Card: Rococo Rose, Basic Black, Love You Always Foil Sheets, Love You always Specialty Designer Series Paper and True Love Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Floral Heart Dies as well as Painted Texture Embossing folder with a Stamp & Emboss Machine, White Embossing Powder with a Heat Tool
- Embellishments: Black Dimensionals & Rhinestones
Sunday, 20 December 2020
- Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
- Ink: Versamark, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Highland Heather and Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Hydrangea Dies and Subtle Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & White embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon & Pastel Pearls
Wednesday, 16 December 2020
My friend Leonie from Stamp a latté has a weekly hop going and I am trying to get myself together to join in but the weeks seem to fly by... today is no different but her theme is Saleabration Sneak Peek and I am currently having a little play with my Saleabration items so I thought I would join in.
I have actually used two items from the upcoming saleabration catalogue can you pick what they are?
I used the gorgeous A Touch of Ink Stampset and the Oh So Ombre paper.
With the butterfly I sponge daubered the Gorgeous Grape and Magenta Madness on the background stamp, stamped it over the black outlined image and then my favourite thing to do... I fussy cut it out...
The sentiment was also stamped on the same ombre paper that was left over from the background and mounted up with dimensionals over the scrolled die cut magenta piece (this has also been daubered around the outside with the Gorgeous Grape)
The last thing I did was coloured the clear epoxy droplets with the Highland Heather Dark blend (closest to the Gorgeous Grape)
- Stamps: A Touch of Ink
- Ink: Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Gorgeous Grape and Memento Black
- Card: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness and Oh So Ombre DSP
- Tools: Ornate Frames Dies with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine and a Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blend
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Clear Epoxy Droplets
Monday, 14 December 2020
- Stamps: Always in My Heart
- Ink: Versamark, Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black and Love You Always Foil Sheets
- Tools: Floral Heart Dies and Subtle Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & White embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Elegant Faceted Gems
Sunday, 6 December 2020
- Stamps: Life Is Beautiful
- Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
- Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and In Good Taste DSP.
- Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies with a die cutting machine and Crumb cake and Balmy Blue Stampin' Write Markers.
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals and Faux Suede Trim
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
We’re a group of Stamping Friends who offer 3D Paper Craft Tutorials on the 1st day of every month!
But don't fret.... you can still purchase Februarys Tutorial Bundle Here....
For example, your Facebook Lives or your You Tube Videos should contain YOUR designs NOT OURS!"
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
- Stamps: Coming Home & Itty Bitty Christmas
- Ink: Memento, Pretty Peacock, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party
- Card: Shimmery White, Whisper White, Crumb Cake & Pretty Peacock
- Tools: Home Together Dies and Subtle Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals