- Stamps: All Things Fabulous
- Ink: Versamark, Garden Green, Magenta Madness, Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
- Card: Basic White, Basic Black, True Love Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Fabulous Florals Dies and Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals, Matt Black Dots
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Welcome to Colour Inkspiration!
What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a post on their blogs.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
This colour combo will run for 4 weeks.
I ran into the craft room and grabbed a set I have had a little play with already but thought it was perfect for this colour combo....
Just stamp off the base of the flowers and use the darker ink for the inside of the flowers and the third stamp (the centre of the flower) is stamped with Merry Merlot on the Magenta Flower and Calypso Coral on the Daffodil Delight Flowers.
Sunday, 3 January 2021
Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using new products from the January to June Mini Catalogue and Saleabration 2021.
You have either started with myself or come from the lovely Rachael.
This is what I made.... well actually I did have a couple of these already made and hadn't blogged them yet... I have been so time poor lately....
All these cards were made on a fairly recent scrapping/ card making weekend I went on with a group of lovely ladies all using the Dragonflies from the new Mini Catalogue.
- Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow and Dandy Garden DSP
- Tools: Dragonflies Punch, Tasteful Labels Dies with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine and White Embossing Powder with a Heat Tool.
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals & Mossy Meadow Braided Trim.
Next up is my gorgeous friend Denise so go check out what she has made!