Teamed up together they have made the perfect birthday card for our little boy who's birthday is tomorrow.
This little octopus is so adorable and one of my sons favourite colours is Orange so there was no worries about what colour he was going to be!
I love how the papers can make me, make the decision on what colours to use on a card.
- Stampset: Sea Of Textures and Sentiment from Balloon Celebration
- Ink: Tranquil Tide & Pumpkin Pie
- Card: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Soft Seafoam, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil and Tranquil Textures DSP
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Under the Sea Thinlits and the Seaside Embossing folder with the bigshot
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Wink of Stella
To visit the other projects visit