This weeks challenge is an inspiration picture.
a new challenge I found this month!
These Two Challenges worked perfectly together for my Christmas card this week.
Outside front of the card.
Inside of the card.
I got inspiration for Just Add Ink picture just because it is Christmas and who doesn't LOVE Christmas?? I do love the colours that have been used in the inspiration picture but I couldn't go past using traditional Christmas colours!
The Theme for the Christmas Craft Creations was Characters and aren't these little Gnomes adorable??
This fold is called an Acetate Box Diorama Card and it was originally made by the lovely and clever Lou Kitzelman. If you want to get hold of instructions for the base of this card, here is the link. It is part of a tutorial bundle and you will not be disappointed with the other 3 tutorials!
- Stamps: Gnome for the Holidays and In the Pines
- Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Real Red
- Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Trimming the Town DSP
- Tools: Pine Woods, Hippo and Friends Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder & with a die cutting/ embossing machine, Old Olive, Smokey Slate, Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, colour lifter and So Saffron Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Old Olive Ribbon from Ornate Garden combo pack, Acetate Card Box and Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
To see the other cards in these challenges head on over to