Monday 21 December 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challengne 64

You have hopped on over from  Annettes page


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html



Colour week!!

I really enjoyed using a random sketch I found a couple of weeks ago so I have found another one to use





This is what I came up with.



Sorry about the poor pic i forgot to get this uploaded so I got up at 12.30am to take the pic and upload... Silly me I had some surprise visitors call in and it totally slipped my mind....
The wink of stella you can just see on the white sentiment panel.
Looks heaps better in real life.

  • Stamps: Enjoy the Things (upcoming occasions catalogue)
  • Ink:  Blushing Bride
  • Card: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Real Red and Mint Macaron
  • Tools: 1 3/8 and 1/2 inch punches as well as the Triple Banner punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & wink of stella (upcoming occasions Catalogue)

Hop on over to Annas blog to see what card she has made this week

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

2 comments: