Monday 15 February 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 72

Welcome from Jane's page yet again :-)


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html

A number challenge this week!!! Love It!!



I had the perfect card in mind as I made something similar for a friends 40th last Saturday night.


I really love the brightness of this card and it is using some of the new glitter tape which is available as a saleabration freebie from tomorrow. (16/2/2016)


Here is the actual card that I made my friend
I couldn't really use it as my main card in this hop as it had a retired colour in it..... can you pick what it is???
One of my favourites and I hope it does make a comeback one day.

I also made her this signature book with a retired DSP and ribbons she wanted bright so that is what she got.





Supplies for the first card
  • Stamps: Number of Years
  • Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
  • Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder
  • Tools: Bigshot with Large Numbers and circles framelits as well as the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Flower from Itty bitty punch pack
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Doily and new Glimmer tape.

Go and check out Tamsin's gorgeous page I know you will love it!

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

7 comments:

  1. beautiful and bright for sure. gorgeous book too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours! So vibrant and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. A great idea of using the small flower to punch out the glitter tape, may have to use that idea.😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both...but my favourite is the second one...the stripes are a party in themselves!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to showcase the numbers. Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright & cheery for a birthday card. I took a while to find the glitter tape!! Tricky! :)

    ReplyDelete