Sunday 4 September 2016

ESAD 2016 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop




 

 Welcome from Libby's creation

 http://wp.me/p4cYCW-1YN


I think most people will be doing Christmas Cards so I thought I would use something else from the new catalogue.

I love Paisleys


I haven't done much in the way of embossing lately so this was the perfect opportunity.


 My sister in law had her birthday yesterday so we gave her this card below :-)



So pretty.
I love embossing and putting colour over to make the images pop!

For all cards
  • Stamps: Paisley & Posies and sentiments from Jar of Love and Crazy about you stampsets
  • Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, Pink Pirouette and Elegant Eggplant
  • Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo and Copper Foil Sheets
  • Tools: Paisley Framelits Dies, circles dies and Petal Burst Embossing Folder with the Bigshot, Clear Embossing Powder, Real Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder, Sponges and Real Red Glimmer Paper
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and Rhinestones, Candy Lane Baker's Twine

 Now off to check out my talented team member Rachael's goodies

http://www.mystampinhaven.com.au/


Its a pretty big blog hop so make sure that you visit and comment on everyone's pages as they will love it :-)


BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
2. Libby Dyson - http://wp.me/p4cYCW-1YN
7. Leonie Schroder - http://wp.me/p2vA9O-eVz
14. Michele Jutrisa http://wp.me/p6s73l-fS
25. Alisa Tilsner http://wp.me/p51aTO-1Et

23 comments:

  1. Wow Nicole, these are great cards. So colourful and fresh looking. Loving the Paisely's & Posies set. Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nic .. these are lovely .. love paisleys too - must ink them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp set, your cards look grear. Love the red and black

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Nicole. Have been admiring this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images certainly do "pop" Nicole. Some great colour combinations there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice cards Nicole, The colours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh, my wishlist is getting bigger! Love what you have done with the paisley set and the colours used!! Thanks for joining in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Nicole! I've been doing a lot of sponging lately, so I love these! Great reminder to use the clear or white embossing as a resist. Such a lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Nicole. I love all of the embossing. Must get my heat tool out more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. loving that glitter embossing powder and your beautiful coloured backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards! Love this bundle oooooh so very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and useful cards plus I enjoyed something besides Christmas projects! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely useful for all times of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the emboss resist and beautiful sponged backgrounds, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards. The red on black is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this bundle Nicole, so glad you showed it off with your lovely embossed cards. Thanks for joining the ESAD hop.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your cards they show off the paisley design so well and that sponging is great makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, love, LOVE these Nic! The embossing is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Nic - these are great!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete