Welcome from Tamsin's blog this week.
Such a clever lady is Tamsin she does the most beautiful work (and she can crochet so beautifully too)
I was in a blog hop yesterday with new products from the Holiday Catalogue so today I thought I would do Christmas....
And a Christmas Card I did make...
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Black and Real Red
- Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Envy and Soft Suede
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Layering Circles Framelits and Seasonal Decorative Mask, Emerald Envy Glitter Stampin' Emboss
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine & Wink of Stella
My girls did a stampastack as well using the new products in the holiday catalogue and I did case this design below from Jeanne Stroliff
- Stamps: Jolly Friends and sentiment from Holly Jolly Greetings
- Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky
- Card: Whisper White & Soft Suede
- Tools: Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Journaling pen, sponge daubers and a retired star stencil
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Mini Jingle Bells
Next on the hop is Jane
again another clever cookie!!