What Will you Stamp Challenge number 109.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
This weeks set is Balloon Adventures
I really wanted to make a side waterfall card for my girls class tonight so I sat and measured and fiddled all night last Monday night to get something to work. I watched Bibi Camerons YouTube tutorial just so I could see her layout but my measurements are totally different to hers.
Here are a series of pics of the card as the tab on the right is pulled.
The card does open also so you can write a message on the inside for the recipient.
- Stamps: Balloon Adventures
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point and Memento Black
- Card: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Tip Top Taupe, Pacific Point and Party Animal DSP
- Tools: Scorer on the Trimmer, Balloon Pop Up Thinlits dies with the bigshot, 1" circle punch and 1/8" handheld circle punch
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Thick Black Bakers Twine
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to