Wednesday 15 March 2017

Just Add Ink #350

Just Add Ink Challenge 350

I have been a bit slack this week so I thought I had better get my mind active and do a challenge or two.

This weeks Sketch Challenge over at Just Add Ink


I had an idea in my head when I saw this so here it is


I love black and white and with a pop of colour it sets things off.

The base of the card was white embossed but the top just stamped in black Memento ink.
I love a bit of fussy cutting so I fussy cut the flower image after I coloured it with an Aqua Painter.

  • Stamps: Birthday Blooms and Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Old Olive, Memento and Stayz On
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black and Shimmery White
  • Tools: White Embossing powder with Heat Gun and Aqua Painter
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon and Silver Glimmer Paper


To See the other cards in these challenges head on over to
 http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Nicole! I love your contrasts between the black and white - it is so striking and your beautifully coloured bloom really pops against them. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, this is just stunning! Such an impact card and the jute ribbon is the perfect accent...Love! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this, Nicole. The reversed black & white layers look fab & the pop of colour from the flower is a perfect choice. Glad you could play along at JAI.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is stunning Nicole! I love your seamless transition of stamping across the change from B&W to W&B. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow - this is a gorgeous card, Nicole! How clever are you, perfectly matching up the images?! Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool B & W effect - I love the simplicity at the same time and always love a good bit of glitter paper. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a striking card Nicole! Those colours you've used are so striking and stands out more because of the deepness of the red flower. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete