Monday 20 March 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS #108

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 108.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I had last week off as I didn't have the stampset and I really missed doing it!

Dragonfly Dreams



This is another set I was lucky enough to get before onstage to have a play with!
I don't think I will ever part with it....

This is the card I made just using the Bees and the background stamp.


It is really sparkly in real life.

I made a rectangle mask and used sponge daubers with the Crushed Curry and Delightful Dijon to make the background colour then I put the Crumb Cake ink pad to the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions folder and pressed to the card to get the hexagon shapes on the background.
A nice and simple CAS card.


  • Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
  • Ink:  Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake and Memento
  • Card: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black and Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Mask (made from a sheet of whisper white) Detailed Dragonflies Thinlits Dies with the bigshot and Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. You're a clever girl, Nicole. Your design is super! Well done again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEE utiful! Love it. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete