Monday 6 March 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS106

Well here I am at What Will you Stamp Challenge 106.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.

Delicate Details




This set is in Saleabration and it yells out Vintage to me!
Something I am not confident with as I am more of a bold type of person.

Here is what I ended up making.


I thought a rainbow style lace would look nice and bright and cheery mixed up with a doily, ribbon and glimmer paper . 

  • Stamps: Delicate Details & sentiment from Any Occasion
  • Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Versamark
  • Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Saleabration Glimmer
  • Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits with the bigshot and Silver & White Embossing Powders
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals,  Silver Ribbon from Saleabration, Lace Doiley and Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

3 comments: