Sunday 26 March 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS#109

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 109.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!

This weeks set is Balloon Adventures




I really wanted to make a side waterfall card for my girls class tonight so I sat and measured and fiddled all night last Monday night to get something to work. I watched Bibi Camerons YouTube tutorial just so I could see her layout but my measurements are totally different to hers.



Here are a series of pics of the card as the tab on the right is pulled.





I really hope you like it, I am sure my girls will when they do class tonight :-)
The card does open also so you can write a message on the inside for the recipient.


  • Stamps: Balloon Adventures
  • Ink:  Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point and Memento Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Tip Top Taupe, Pacific Point and Party Animal DSP
  • Tools: Scorer on the Trimmer, Balloon Pop Up Thinlits dies with the bigshot, 1" circle punch and 1/8" handheld circle punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Thick Black Bakers Twine


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazingly cool card. Well done, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative Nicole! I would have never thought of something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool card Nicole. Did you class love it? I'm sure they did.

    ReplyDelete