Wednesday 26 April 2017

Colour INKspiration #08


What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in.  You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
 Click here to join the Facebook page which now has over 1300 members and see what it’s all about.

Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook.  The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.

You have hopped from Julia's page


These colours are very Autumn to me so I couldn't resist and pulled out a new set coming out very very soon.






These cards are always the hard ones to make if they are along the sympathy lines.
It could also be given to someone who has just had surgery or not feeling the best.

I made it into a card which folded into the centre on the front and had the leaves so they overlapped the opposite panel for a point of difference..
  • Stamps: Colorful Seasons
  • Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso
  • Card: Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede and Early Espresso
  • Tools: Seasonal Layers with the bigshot
  • Embelishments: Dimensionals & Burlap Ribbon


http://stampingt.com.au/blog/colour-inkspiration-08/






Now check out Tanya's gorgeous card.

15 comments:

  1. I love all the leaves in these colours and this is a gorgeous perfect thinking of you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect theme for these colours! Love the midline fold too! Clever!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love this, the design & colours are just perfect! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been having fun with that new set- it's kind of addictive isn't it? Lovely card Nicole - and the centre fold works really well here. I love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree, these colours suit autumn tones and your card is a gorgeous creation of that! I can't wait to play with that suite myself!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, these leaves are amazing, as is your card. Perfect for the challenge colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nicole, these leaves are perfect for this colour challenge. I told myself I didn't need this bundle, thanks changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Nicole. This set is perfect for this colour combo. I love the gate fold and it is such a great card to have on hand for many situations. I wish I had thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Challenge colours scream Autumn and you have made the perfect Autumn project, Nicole. D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the centre opening and the leaves going over the middle. I need this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning Nicole, I love the versatility of the sentiment for so many different situations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish you had dimensions for this card....very pretty. Can't wait for this new set to come out in the catty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not into leaves! Having said that, I love this card! It's really pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on the colours Nicole. The fun fold and leaf detail works so well with these colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a stunning card, Nicole. Those leaf dies are the best ones yet IMO. Such beautiful Autumn inspiration.

    ReplyDelete