What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
Colour INKspiration 32
This combination is just stunning together!
These colours are just beautiful together. The gold foil is really shiny on this card and the wink of stella on the flowers is sparkly. It is so much better in real life.
I would like to say a massive congratulations and welcome to the Colour INKspiration crew Kim Oliver you make beautiful projects.
- Stamps: Varied Vases (coming Soon!)
- Ink: Night of Navy and Pink Pirouette
- Card: Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Delightfully Detailed Lazer Cut Specialty Designer series paper (coming soon)
- Tools: 2 inch circle and Vase Builder Punches as well as light and dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends
- Embelishments: Dimensionals, & Glitter Epoxy stickers