What Will you Stamp Challenge number 164.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
I am really pushing it fine this week as I have been a little unwell and it is now school holidays so I need to find something to occupy the kiddies while I create.
I hope you enjoy my creation using Petal Palette and the framelits as well as the paper and framelits that go with this beautiful set.
I am still loving the Stampin' Blends and I know that they are still unavailable at the moment due to high demand but believe me when they come back in stock I will be purchasing more! They are so easy to use and look amazing too.
Pull out this set from your stash too and get creating. I can't wait to see what you make with it!
- Stamps: Petal Palette (Happy Birthday is from an upcoming stampset in the new annual catalogue called Detailed with Love)
- Ink: Memento Black and Rich Razzleberry
- Card: Whisper White, Glimmer paper from Myths and Magic and Petal Passion DSP
- Tools: Petals and More Thinlits as well as the stitched framelits with the Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to