This weeks challenge is
It feels like ages that I have done a sketch challenge.
I have fallen in love with some of the new products in the new Holiday Catalogue and here is a card with some of them along with a stampset from the Annual Catalogue.
I am pretty sure that I will be giving this to a very special friend of mine, who if I didn't start Stampin' Up! I would never have met.
The background layer was made mixing a drop of Highland Heather reinker with the Shimmery Embossing paste and spread over the Basic Pattern Decorative Mask.
I found that the Feels like Frost DSP tended to "blend in" with the layer of Seaside Spray so I placed a super thin border of whisper white in between to break it up.
- Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
- Ink: - Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray and Gorgeous Grape
- Card: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray and Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Die and Christmas Layers Die with a die cutting machine, shimmery embossing paste, highland heather reinker and Basic Pattern Decorative Masks
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Rhinestones coloured with Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blend
To see the other cards in this challenge head on over to