Monday 9 March 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 23

Here we are at blog hop number 23, my those last 23 weeks have flown by!



You have come over from Janes project

http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html

This week it was colours again and I love these together



I have seen the celebrate today stampset used in many ways. I like the 3d effect as a hot air balloon

Here is my card



I took a picture side on to show the depth of the balloon. It folds flat into an envelope for posting.



It was quite a simple card this week as I had been away (due to a long weekend last Monday) and a few social events this week. I cut 3 balloons for this card and embossed with the Argyle embossing folder to give a bit of texture.



· Stamps: Celebrate today
· Ink: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry
· Card:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Maritime DSP
· Tools: Stampin Write markers - Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay, Argyle impressions folder, Balloon Framelits and Bitty Banners Framelits with the bigshot
. Embellishments: Dimensionals


All these products can be purchased online through my store


http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html



Check out Alisons page to get some more inspiration.


Here are all the links incase you get lost in the hop

Alisa Tilsner
Tamsin Adams
Anna Foster
Jane Riches
Nicole Wilson - You are here!
Alison Barclay
Annette Sullivan
Karlie Yardy




3 comments: