Monday, 11 January 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 67

Well you have jumped to my page from the amazing Alisa


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html



A sketch week this week and I have to use the Botanical Gardens set again as I am loving it!

Here is the sketch


I thought that using the flowers as the flagging up the top would work and making my own background paper as I didn't want to use the papers and colours that go with this set.



Pretty what are your thoughts?
To be honest I really did not like this set when I first saw it and then I saw some amazing things made by Carolyn Bennie so I just had to have it... I have been super happy with the cards that I have come up with.


  • Stamps: Botanical Blooms and sentiment from Balloon Builders
  • Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey
  • Card: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Hello Honey
  • Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies with the Bigshot, 1 1/4 inch punch, sponge daubers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and wink of stella

Lets see what Leah has been up to this week

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

9 comments:

  1. lovely card. I really want to play with this set too...so much gardening to doo...lets play for rain. hehehe. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the bold colours - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the flowers up the top instead of the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves die creates a beautiful edge on both sides of your central layer. I love the mix of die cut and stamped flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Looks so good with the vine border....and the flowers look great. :)

    ReplyDelete