Well you have jumped to my page from the amazing Alisa
A sketch week this week and I have to use the Botanical Gardens set again as I am loving it!
Here is the sketch
I thought that using the flowers as the flagging up the top would work and making my own background paper as I didn't want to use the papers and colours that go with this set.
Pretty what are your thoughts?
To be honest I really did not like this set when I first saw it and then I saw some amazing things made by Carolyn Bennie so I just had to have it... I have been super happy with the cards that I have come up with.
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms and sentiment from Balloon Builders
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey
- Card: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Hello Honey
- Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies with the Bigshot, 1 1/4 inch punch, sponge daubers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and wink of stella
Lets see what Leah has been up to this week