Monday 18 January 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 68

You have either started with me or done the whole hop and come from the lovely
Kathryn Carr


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


Colours this week

I added black to my colour combo to make it pop.
(I think I am allowed to add black or white......... oh well too bad so sad haha)

Here it is


Yes well I am loving all the florally sets in this catalogue. Just beautiful.
The rose petals do have a bit of colour on them with a sponge dauber to add some depth and a dash of wink of stella, but pictures don't show it well!

  • Stamps:  Rose Wonder
  • Ink:  Rose Red, Black Memento
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black. Rose Red, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry and Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Rose Gardens Thinlits Dies with Big Shot Machine
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Wink of Stella

Jump on over to Jane's page to see her creation this week

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

6 comments: