Monday 25 January 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 69

Welcome from Jane's page


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html

ohhh something different again

What colour to choose????
I am going to go GREEN!! not one of my favourites but I am up for the challenge.
(I am usually a blue or purple kinda girl......)
I am in "that" year...... yes the year of all my friends turning the big
40!!
So I made a simple 40th birthday card


Partially opened


Inside the card



  • Stamps:  Number of Years
  • Ink:  Mossy Meadow
  • Card: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Pear Pizzaz, Going places, Birthday Bouquet & Love Blossoms DSP papers and stacks
  • Tools: 2 1/2" Circle and 2" circle punches, Large Numbers Framelits, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and Big shot machine
  •  

I wonder what colour Tamsin went with this week?

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

6 comments:

  1. Cute - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be a great year of celebrations. Love this style of card and you have made it look great as a monochromatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - another green card! This looks so cool! I like the cute window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricky card! looks great :)

    ReplyDelete