Welcome from Jane's blog
This week is a colour challenge
I felt like using some bleach on my card as it's been a while since I did anything with it.
(Besides clean the house)
The hearts are actually the Floraly stamp from "I think you're great" I have stamped in versamark on both the Crushed Curry and Rose Red papers and clear embossed.
I then grabbed my aqua painter and painted bleach over the whole sheet making the embossed sections darker and obviously the cardstock inbetween bleached out.
Then it was to my trusty heart punches to punch them out. That's it!!
Love it when something actually works!!
- Stamps: I Think You're Great
- Ink: Versamark, Rose Red & Crushed Curry
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Rose Red and Neutrals DSP stack
- Tools: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Greetings Thinlits with the bigshot, Sweetheart and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, aqua painter and sponge daubers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
Next on the hop is Tamsin this week.