Wow some things just work out!!
I combined 3 different challenges together this week for the first time ever and I'm very happy with how it worked out...
Challenge 1 Colour
Pals Paper Arts
Challenge 2 Sketch
Freshly Made Sketches
This sketch I flipped and made landscape.
Teamed with DSP a hand stamped panel this worked out perfect.
- Stamps: A Nice Cuppa
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party
- Card: Whisper White, Have a Cuppa DSP paper Stack, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder
- Tools: Cups and Kettle Framelits with the Bigshot, 2 3/8" scallop, 1 3/4" scallop and 1 1/4" circle punches
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
- #PPA297, #Freshly Made Sketches 233, #JAI308
Pop on over to the websites to check out the other cards in the galleries